Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Too Sweet.

With this project, I had to design and come up with my own type of sweet. I decided that I would take a mix of two things and combined them together. I chose two items which no one would really mix together, and it took a twist on both. I decided to do the mix with Chocolate and Sherbet. It's an odd mix, but i thought it would be fun! You'll have the sweet taste of chocolate which melts in your mouth but it also has a fizz of sourness because of the sherbet. It will come in different flavours of sherbet and chocolate.
I decided to go with a very simple packet design, with the colours of the ingredients. For example, the sherbet colour on top tells us what flavour it is and so does the typography below. On the sides on the wrapper I chose to put the flavour of the chocolate, but the information on the wrapper also tells you.
The fonts I used for this projects are 'Adorable' for the name of the chocolate bar at 63.75pt and the information of whats inside at 14pt, I got the font from Dafont.com. For the flavour of the sherbet I used the font Engravers MT at 18pt. This font was already installed on my macbook.


Above explains the sweet itself. I used the same font to go over the top of the chocolate pieces which is 'Adorable'. I used the sweet name as it's branding the item. I also explained how many pieces each size bar would get, and what it would look like inside with the sherbet.

No comments:

Post a Comment