Tuesday, December 27, 2011

The Haymakers.



This is the first night I stayed up, it was really challenging and its was bloody freezing!!! I haven't stayed up to see the sun rise in a long time, so it really hit me. I was struggling to stay up all night. Luckily I wasn't on my own. I made my friend camp out with me because I know I would fall asleep. 


This was a few days after the first night. It wasn't as hard as the first time, because the first night messed up my sleeping pattern for a while! So it was the perfect opportunity. This time I stayed up on my own, it wasn't as cold as the other night.


This was now my final night of staying up. It really wasn't as cold and I started to enjoy watching the sun rise each night. It's not something I see often because really and truly, I love my sleep! Like really really love my sleep! 

I took all these photo's with my SLR Camera on a Tripod where I hardly moved for the past week.

No comments:

Post a Comment